FREE RockWorks Workshop - February 20 - 21, 2019
Join RockWare in Golden for another FREE two-day short course covering RockWorks17.
This is a classroom workshop designed for beginning, intermediate, and advanced users of RockWorks. All industries are welcome; applications for civil engineering, environmental, mining and petroleum industries will be discussed.
Dates: February 20 – 21, 2019
Location: Golden, Colorado, USA *
Price: FREE **
* This is a hands-on classroom workshop. It is NOT available online.
** Tuition to the class is free. Not included are any travel, food, or lodging expenses.
Workshop Location and Duration
The workshop will be held at the Table Mountain Inn at 1310 Washington Ave. in Golden, Colorado. On both days, doors open at 8:00 am and class begins at 8:30 am. Breakfast pastries and fruit are provided in the morning, and beverages all day. We take an hour break for lunch mid-day; there are many restaurants within a short distance of the workshop location. Class adjourns at 5 pm.
Course Registration Information
Attendess are required to bring their own laptop to the course. If you need RockWare to provide a laptop, please contact us.
The course is limited to 40 participants. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
or email the following information to [email protected]:
Complete Mailing Address:
Subj: RockWorks Training
Historic Downtown Golden and the surrounding areas offer many options for dining and lodging.
Here is a list of nearby Golden, CO hotels:
- Dove Inn, 711 14th Street, 303-278-2209
- Golden Hotel, 800 11th St, 303-279-0100
- Table Mountain Inn, 1310 Washington Ave, 303-277-9898
- Courtyard by Marriott, 14700 W 6th Ave, 303-271-0776
- Hampton Inn, 137 Union Blvd, 303-969-9900
- Marriott Denver West, 1717 Denver West Blvd, 303-273-4030
- Residence Inn by Marriott, 14600 W Sixth Avenue Frontage Rd, 303-271-0909 or 800-331-3131
- La Quinta Inn, 3301 Youngfield Service Rd, 303-279-5565 or 800-753-3757
Neither RockWare, Inc. nor the instructor(s) will be held responsible for ANY losses that might incur from the cancellation of the class. If the class is cancelled for any reason, RockWare will refund any registration fee within 45 days from the cancellation date or credit the amount towards other services. RockWare will not be responsible for other expenses.