RockWorks Workshop - Next class: March 8-9, 2023
Join RockWare in Golden for a comprehensive two-day short course covering RockWorks.
This is a classroom workshop designed for beginning, intermediate, and advanced users of RockWorks. All industries are welcome; applications for civil engineering, environmental, mining and petroleum industries will be discussed.
Dates: March 8-9, 2023
Location: Golden, Colorado, USA *
Price: $100 deposit**
* This is a hands-on classroom workshop. It is NOT available online.
** Upon attendance deposit to be applied to your next RockWorks maintenance renewal. This is a non-refundable deposit.
Workshop Location and Duration
The workshop will be held at the American Mountaineering Center at 710 10th Street in Golden, Colorado. Please park in the parking lot to the northwest of the building. Doors open at 8:00 am and class begins at 8:30 am. Breakfast pastries and coffee are provided in the morning. We take an hour break for lunch mid-day; there are many restaurants within a short distance of the workshop location. Class adjourns at 5 pm.
Course Registration Information
Attendees are required to bring their own laptop to the course. If you need RockWare to provide a laptop, please contact us.
If you are interested in joining us at the Training Workshop, please email us at support at rockware.com with the following information:
Complete Mailing Address:
Subj: RockWorks Training
Historic Downtown Golden and the surrounding areas offer many options for dining and lodging.
Here is a list of nearby Golden, CO hotels:
- Dove Inn, 711 14th Street, 720-608-1714
- Golden Hotel, 800 11th St, 303-279-0100
- Table Mountain Inn, 1310 Washington Ave, 303-277-9898
- Courtyard by Marriott, 14700 W 6th Ave, 303-271-0776
- Hampton Inn, 137 Union Blvd, 303-969-9900
- Marriott Denver West, 1717 Denver West Blvd, 303-279-9100
- Residence Inn by Marriott, 14600 W Sixth Avenue Frontage Rd, 303-271-0909 or 800-331-3131
- La Quinta Inn, 3301 Youngfield Service Rd, 303-279-5565 or 800-753-3757
Neither RockWare, Inc. nor the instructor(s) will be held responsible for ANY losses that might incur from the cancellation of the class. If the class is cancelled for any reason, RockWare will refund any registration fee within 45 days from the cancellation date or credit the amount towards other services. RockWare will not be responsible for other expenses.