When it comes to presenting complex technical concepts, a video is worth a thousand words. If you are having a hard time getting points across using your standard presentation tools, it may be time to have the RockWare team create a video or animation.
- Videos can range in length from 30 seconds to 20 minutes
- Include subscripts or audio narration
- Surface data is typically presented using Google Earth flyovers
- 3D views and fly-throughs are created in the RockWorks software, which can be used to display tunnels, utilities, boreholes, plumes, surfaces, geology, tanks and other subsurface items.
- Professional illustrations/animations can be created to show smaller scale concepts (eg. – diffusion, contaminant migration, diagenesis)