RockWare was founded in 1983 by geologists to create and market affordable geo-scientific computer applications. These products include RockWorks, RockWare GIS Link, and LogPlot which are developed and supported in-house.
RockWare also markets and distributes third party software through its catalog and web site.
Industries served by RockWare include:
- engineering (material volumetrics, tunneling, and site characterization)
- education (teaching and research)
- energy minerals (coal and uranium)
- environmental (contamination modeling/migration and carbon sequestration)
- industrial minerals (aggregates, cement, clay, sand & gravel, talc, trona, etc.)
- oil & gas
- coal bed gas methane
RockWare’s products are used in virtually all countries of the world and are considered the standard in subsurface visualization.
RockWare development, sales, and support staff possess degrees in geological disciplines, providing an unsurpassed level of customer service.