Use the buttons below to download the installation programs for …
- RockWorks2022: Download the latest update for the current version of RockWorks.
- RockWorks Archived Versions: For users with lapsed maintenance, download an older build.
- RockWare 15/16 File Converter: Download a program to convert RockWorks 15/16 projects and files to RockWorks20xx format.
- RockWorks17: Download the last posted update for RockWorks17 (previous version of the software).
RockWorks 2022 – New!
Use the button below to download the installer for the latest version of RockWorks.
The installer you’ll be downloading runs as the full version if you have a license, or as a trial version for 14 days if you do not have a license. If RockWorks is already licensed (unlocked) on your computer and if your maintenance is current, you can install the latest version at no charge. Install right over the top of the existing copy. You won’t need a new unlocking code. The version will update automatically from “RockWorks2020” to “RockWorks2022”.
We post new versions every month. For details, please visit the RockWorks Updates section of the Support Forum and the RockWorks Revision List. For automatic notification of updates, activate the “Check for updates” setting in the RockWorks Setup | Preferences | General Program Settings | Updates menu.
RockWorks – Archived Versions
You will not be able to use the newest version of RockWorks if your maintenance has lapsed. You can either:
(1) Contact RockWare to renew your maintenance for support/updates/upgrades. Or…
(2) Go to the Archived Versions page to download the version equal to or older than the date your maintenance expired.
RockWorks 15/16 File Converter
Use the button below to download the installer for the RockWorks 15/16 File Converter. This is a program you can use to convert RockWorks15 and RockWorks16 project databases (.MDB) to a RockWorks20xx SQLite database. You can also convert RockWorks15 data (.ATD), model (.GRD, .MOD) and/or graphic (.RK6, R3DXML) files to the updated RockWorks20xx formats (.RwDat, .RwGrd, .RwMod, .Rw2D, .Rw3D), individually or in bulk.