RockWare was founded in 1983 to provide geoscientific software and consulting to a variety of markets, including petroleum, mining, environmental and civil engineering. RockWare consists of geoscientists with a wide variety of technical knowledge and real world experience upon which customers rely for assistance with their projects, fast reliable analysis of their data, and litigation support using videos and graphics.
RockWare’s ability to quickly create scientifically accurate, understandable, and appealing analysis, diagrams and videos has provided enormous benefit for our satisfied customers.
You provide the data, and we’ll provide the…
- Three-Dimensional Diagrams
- Video Animations
- Volumetric Computations
Download our complete brochure.
- Georeferencing and simple map layout
- Map projections and coordinate conversions
- Spatial data analysis
- Geostatistical data analysis
- 3D visualization
- Surface virtual tour videos (“flyovers”)
Modernization and Data Management
- Convert paper to digital, raster to vector
- Merge assorted data into central database
- File format conversions
- Exploration and analysis of diverse datasets