Shapefile to CAD converter
|00937||Arcv2CAD: single license||$149.00|
|01137||Arcv2CAD: 3-user license||$390.00|
|01041||Arcv2CAD: 5-user license||$590.00|
|01591||Arcv2CAD: 10-user license||$950.00|
Arcv2CAD: Convert ArcView shapefile (.shp) to AutoCAD dwg/dxf
Arcv2CAD converts all ESRI ArcGIS® 2D/3D Shapefile (Multipatch, Polygon, Points, Lines) to AutoCAD® DXF, DWG or KML.
• Completely stand alone (does not require ArcGIS® or AutoCAD).
• Convert Text Labels, Legends, Table data, Elevation data, colors and layers from Shapefile to AutoCAD® DXF, DWG or KML.
• Convert multipatch and 2D/3D polygon to 3D objects in AutoCAD.
• Batch Conversion.
• Layer control determines layer names and selects entities on layers.
• Select Shapefile feature attributes to convert to DWG, DXF or KML.
Arcv2CAD – convert to DXF and DWG!
Although Arcv2CAD gives you plenty of options, it's quick, easy to use, and will give you the results you want!
Arcv2CAD Named Point Markers
Apply names to markers, such that each name will correspond to a particular symbol.
Please complete this short form before your download. We will send you a courtesy email should you need to contact us with download or installation questions.
Arcv2CAD available via download only. Allow 1 business day after installation to obtain license code from the developer via email.
Operating Systems: Windows
2003 / 2008 / 2012 / Citrix / XP/XP64 / Vista/Vista64/ Win7/Win7x64 / Win8/Win8x64
Floating and network licenses available. Contact RockWare ([email protected]) for information.