Why use Excel, when you can use AqQA?
Create Piper diagram, Stiff diagram, Ternary, and 8 other plot types
Instant unit conversion — shift effortlessly among units
Check water analyses for internal consistency
Manage water data in a spreadsheet
Still storing your water analyses in Excel? AqQA was created with water engineers and aqueous geochemists in mind – or for that matter, anyone who keeps water chemistry data in a spreadsheet. With the AqQA spreadsheet, you can:
- Paste data directly from Excel
- Convert units with a mouse click — no more keying in mole weights!
- Use common spreadsheet tools such as copy, paste, transpose, sort, and many others…
- Compare replicate analyses and check standards
- Mix samples
- Flag exceedances of regulatory limits
- Check for internal consistency against AWWA standards
- Calculate fluid properties such as water type, TDS, hardness, conductivity and carbonate speciation
2. Click on the “Data Analysis” tab to check water testing data for internal consistency, and view other calculated water properties more on the data analysis interface
3. Use the “New Graph” tab to create publication quality graphics- includes Piper diagram, Stiff diagram and 9 other plot types! more about AqQA diagrams
- Six tests for water data consistency according to AWWA 1030-E Standard Methods.
- 11 plot types: Series, Time Series, Cross Plot, Ternary, Stiff, Piper diagram, Durov, Schoeller, Ion Balance, Pie Chart and Radial Plot.
- Calculates carbonate equilibria, TDS, density, conductivity, hardness and more.
- Flags violations of water quality standards.
- Check replicates and standards.
- 200 pre-defined analyte types – inorganic, organic, biological assay, radioactivity, isotopes – or define your own