Click here for entire RockWorks revision history.
(015) Upload (12/03/2018/MMM): Revision 2018.12.3 uploaded to web.
(014) Bug Fix (12/03/2018/JCJ): Fixed a problem with validation of unlocking codes preventing license activation.
(013) Upload (11/29/2018/MMM): Revision 2018.11.29 uploaded to web.
(012) Improvement (11/29/2018/MIW): Restored the ability to change tabs in the Menu Dialog using Control plus the page number.
(011) Improvement (11/29/2018/MIW): Added a Modified flag to the status bar of RockPlot2D.
(010) Improvement (10/29/2018/MIW): RockPlot2D is now using GDI+ for displaying transparent images and images with a transparent color.
(009) Bug Fix (10/29/2018/MIW): Fixed a problem in which the path for the Constraining Surface was being removed if the grid file was in a different folder than the project.
(008) Bug Fix (10/25/2018/MIW): Fixed an Access Violation in the Projected Section EZ contouring (Striplogs menu).
(007) Improvement (10/24/2018/MIW): Added an option to the Vertical Panels to Color Model and Vertical Panels to X/Y/Z/Color to sample by distance instead of pixels.
(006) Improvement (10/24/2018/MIW): Improved the drawing quality and speed of raster images in 2D Strip Logs. These changes can be seen anywhere that 2D Strip Logs are plotted (e.g. Cross Sections, Profiles, Stratigraphy Picker, etc.).
(005) Bug fix (10/23/2018/JCJ): Fixed a problem in which the Borehole Manager Check Data Integrity menu option would display an OS Function error if the error list output to HTML was too big to be displayed in the RockWorks browser component.
(004) Bug fix (10/10/2018/MIW): Fixed an issue when running RCL files that displaying 2D graphics caused an Invalid Pointer error.
(003) Improvement (10/10/2018/MIW): Stratigraphy legends now use the background color for the pattern when "Background Colors" are turned off, so that they match unfilled section panels.
(002) Improvement (10/04/2018/JCJ): The bulk import for LAS files into the Borehole Manager will now handle LAS version 3.0 files. The bulk import will now allow a filter for depths, NULL conversions and decimation of data.
These two improvements will only import Log/Curve data. Other sections allowed in the LAS version 3.0 specification are ignored for these imports. They can be imported via the single file import in the Borehole Manager.
(001) Improvement (10/04/2018/JCJ): LAS files (Version 3.0) can be imported into the Utilities datasheet. The options have been expanded to allow NULL conversions and decimation of data.
Previous Quarter (Q3/18) - RockWorks17