RockWorks/16 Revision History
(046) Bug Fix (09/03/15/MIW): The plotting of Strike and Dip's using the Right Hand Rule is now correct when the Strike is greater than 270 degrees.
(045) Improvement (09/03/15/MIW): There are no longer any size limits for Stiff Maps.
(044) Bug Fix (09/02/15/MIW): Fixes a problem with the vertical column lines not being plotted in2D deviated strip logs.
(043) Bug Fix (09/01/15/MIW): Multiple Striplog Profiles where one profile contained no boreholes no longer cause an infinite loop if Collar Distances are enabled.
(042) Bug Fix (08/31/15/MIW): The 2D and 3D Strike and Dip maps now convert the Right Hand Rule data correctly.
(041) Bug Fix (08/31/15/MIW): The Borehole Manager Profile Stripmaps no longer causes an error if no boreholes are present in the Profile.
(040) Bug Fix (08/31/15/MIW): Plotting Multiple Profiles with automatic horizontal reference lines no longer causes an Access Violation error.
(039) Bug Fix (08/26/15/MIW): The RCL commands DEFINE: GENERAL ATD_FILE_NAME and EXECUTE: RU_SAVE no longer save the wrong file name if a previous command in the script opened an RwData file or template.
(038) Bug Fix (08/26/15/MIW): Creating a Strip Log Cross Section with Point Data resampling no longer causes an Access Violation Error.
(037) Bug Fix (08/25/15/MIW): Profiles no longer generate an Access Violation error when producing multiple profiles with Horizontal Lines using Automatic Scaling.
(036) Improvement (08/25/15/MIW): The Horizontal Line increment within profiles now line up with the Vertical Scalebar.
(035) Bug Fix (08/25/15/MIW): Profiles that don't include any boreholes no longer generate an Access Violation error when creating a Strip Map.
(034) Bug Fix (08/19/15/MIW): An invalid Layer ID within RockPlot2D no longer causes an Access Violation.
(033) Bug Fix (08/13/15/MIW): The Borehole Manager / Vector Model program no longer generates an Access Violation Error.
(032) Improvement (07/24/15/MIW): Points without Z-values are now included when plotting symbols and labels within the Utilities EZ Map and Grid Map programs.
(031) Bug Fix (07/24/15/MIW): The menu settings for using Scientific Notation in Color Legends is no longer ignored.
(030) Bug Fix (08/11/15/MIW): The Superface Elevation labels are no longer overwritten by the Subface Elevations with plotting borehole location maps that include this information.
(029) Bug Fix (08/07/15/MIW): The Utilities / Survey / XYZ -> Optimum Path / Downhole Survey program now honors the specified inclination convention.
(028) Bug Fix (07/30/15/MIW): The Line Map azimuth filter now works correctly.
(027) Bug Fix (07/30/15/MIW): Loading an RCL file into the 2D Striplog Designer no longer causes the design summary to be displayed within the current item menu.
(026) Bug Fix (07/30/15/MIW): The Grid Declustering now initializes the minimum and maximum node values thereby creating consistent results.
(025) Bug Fix (07/30/15/MIW): Editing the Stratigraphy Table within the Stratigraphy Picker now updates the list of formations within the Stratigraphy Picker menu.
(024) Improvement (07/30/15/MIW): The Image Rectify program no longer fails when an output file uses an invalid extension. Instead, a warning message is displayed.
(023) Bug Fix (07/28/15/MIW): Adding a Cut Out to an Iso-Surface that cuts the full XY extents no longer causes an Access Violation Error.
(022) Bug Fix (07/30/15/MIW): The Lithology Modeling Algorithms are now set correctly.
(021) Bug Fix (07/30/15/MIW): The SCAN_BOREHOLES command within an RCL file now forces the main form Project Dimesnions to update.
(005) Bug Fix (07/09/15/JCJ): Double-clicking on an RwDat file no longer raises an exception when the "Load Last-Used File in Datasheet on Start-Up" option is activated.
(004) Improvement (07/8/15/MIW): Scattergrams now use the diagram size to set symbol and label sizes for consistent results.
(003) Improvement (07/08/15/MIW): Raster images are now stored in RockPlot2D as PNG images. This enables faster load times and smaller files. Saving files, however now takes a bit longer.
(002) Bug Fix (07/06/15/JCJ): The Utilities / File / Print program no longer incorrectly offsets the columns by 1.
(001) Cosmetic (07/01/15/MIW): The group checkboxs in the Plot Surface Profile dialog are now visible (but dimmed) when the option is unchecked.
Previous Quarter (Q2/15) - RockWorks16