RockWorks/16 Revision History
(023) Bug Fix (06/18/15/JCJ): Two bugs that were introduced within yesterday's (6/17/15) update have been fixed;
The LandBase downloading program now works correctly.
The automatic update notification now works correctly.
Source: Monty Python & The Holy Grail, 1975
(022) Bug Fix (06/18/15/JPR): The Utilities / Solid / Export / Modflow program is no longer unable to locate the specified Discretization file.
(021) Bug Fix (06/05/15/JCJ): RockWorks is now re-enabled if the backup fails.
(020) Cosmetic (06/05/15/MIW): The Datasheet / Import / Shape File program now displays status messages as the Shape file is being imported.
(019) Bug Fix (06/05/15/MIW): The AGL Editor (accessed from the RockPlot2D / File / Import / AGL program via the Edit/Create option) no longer generates an error when selected.
(018) Improvement (05/28/15/JCJ): RockWorks will now gracefully shut down if a connection to an SQL server is lost. This eliminates the need to used the Task Manager to shut it down.
(017) New Feature (05/21/15/MIW): The RockPlot3D Isosurface Options menu now includes a button titled "Add + Hide Model". This new option will change the Draw Style for the model to Hidden thereby insuring that the new slice will be visible.
(016) New Feature (05/21/15/MIW): The RockPlot3D Solid Model Options menu now includes a button titled "Add + Set Style to Point". This new option insures that the new slice will be visible.
(015) Bug Fix (05/20/15/MIW): The StripLog / Projected Section menu now includes options for activating/de-activating the clipping.
(014) Bug Fix (05/08/15/MIW): The symbol that is used for showing the top of a borehole now plots correctly if the clipping is enabled when plotting 2D striplogs.
(013) Bug Fix (05/08/15/MIW): The calculated volume and mass for stratigraphy volumetrics that are based on grid models is now converted to the selected output units.
(012) Bug Fix (04/22/15/MIW): Exporting RW2D files to a raster format using RCL scripting now sizes vertically exaggerated diagrams correctly.
(011) Bug Fix (04/22/15/JCJ): The LAS Import program correctly imports LAS files with wrapped lines (this bug was introduced in November of 2014).
(010) Bug Fix (04/16/15/JCJ): The LAS Import program no longer fails if the project is configured to measure point data from the borehole collar.
(009) Bug Fix (04/16/15/JPR): The Utilities / Map / Pie-Chart Map program now selectes the X and Y midpoint coordinates from the correct column.
(008) Bug Fix (04/13/15/JPR): The object markers (the red dots that appear when clicking on a RockPlot2D object) for bitmaps within 2D striplogs are now properly registered with the image.
(007) New Feature (04/10/15/JPR): A new option titled "Limit To Column Width" has been added to the Bitmaps section of the 2D striplog design sub-menu.
This new feature extends the capabilities of the bitmap plotting as described below;
Aspect = Preserve / Limit To Column Width = True: Fill the designated vertical column (shown in red within the example below) while preserving the aspect ratio. Advantage: Images always extend to base of designated interval. Disadvantage: Images may laterally extend beyond the right-edge of the image column.
Aspect = Preserve / Limit To Column Width = False: Adjust the images such that right edge of an image will never extend beyond the right edge of the image column. Advantage: Images never extend beyond right edge of image column. Disadvantage: Base of the images may not extend to the depth of the designated interval.
Aspect = Stretch / Reduce: Independently stretch or reduce the horizontal and vertical dimensions of the bitmap to fit within the designated depth interval and column width: Advantage: Fills entire interval regardless of the original image aspect ratio. Disadvantage: May produce strange looking bitmaps.
(006) Bug Fix (04/10/15/JCJ): The SQL-Server interface now delimits strings within 2D striplog queries with a single quote rather than a double-quote. Please note that this does not effect the Access/MDB version which accepts either format.
(005) New Feature (04/03/15/JPR): A new program titled "Resample" has been added to the Borehole Manager / I-Data / Analyze sub-menu.
This program is used to convert irregularly-spaced, discrete (non-gradational/continuous) i-data to regularly-spaced intervals.
This program resamples the data by identifying the thickest sub-interval. In the event that two or more intervals have the same g-value, they are combined into a single interval (for the sake of the comparison). The program then determines which interval is thickest and reassigns the new interval to the corresponding g-value. In the event of a tie (i.e. two or more equally-thick sub-intervals with the same thickness), the program will make choose either the interval with the highest g-value or the lowest g-value as defined by the Resample menu.
(004) Cosmetic (04/02/15/MIW): The Ignore and Continue button within the error reporting dialog has been changed to "Continue".
(002-003) Bug Fix (04/02/15/JPR): The Colored Intervals / Colorization Options / Legend sub-menu now;
(002) correctly enables/disables options associated within the checkboxes and
(003) properly saves all of the settings within the Legend sub-menu.
(001) Bug Fix (04/01/15/JPR): The Lateral Extrusion block modeling algorithm no longer omits interpolations along the easternmost, northernmost, and uppermost edges of the model.
Previous Quarter (Q1/15) - RockWorks16