The main new feature in AquiferWin32 version 5 is a 64-bit versions of the software.
- WinFlow/Tran is now automatically included in all licenses of AquiferWin32
- Split Version 2.3 – Analytic element flow model developed by Igor Jankovic supporting single layer groundwater flow in heterogeneous aquifers.
- A new layout view capability has been added in which headers and footers can be viewed and manipulated on screen.
- Multiple map overlays are now supported including the ability to generate one on screen using available annotations.
- Analytic elements are checked at calculation time to identify those that are not supported by the selected model.
- Additional annotations are added including polylines, polygons and a north arrow.
- Better control over the color flooding including specifying specific colors for specific value transitions.
- Ponds and flux linesinks are now supported in the Theis, Hantush, Hantush and Jacob, and Neuman solutions.