ChemPoint 4.4 New Features
- Improved data importing with direct import support for Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, dBase, tab-delimited text, and any ADO/OLE DB compliance database.
ChemPoint 4.3 New Features
- Improved User Interface
- Export to Sanitas now supported in Standard Version
- Export to Indiana Department of Environmental Management text file format.
ChemPoint 4.2 New Features
- Improved Reporting — Options to shade detected values or values exceeding a specified limit; also automatically sizing report columns.
- Easier to Use — Improved assistance for complicated tasks.
ChemPoint 4.1 New Features
- ChemPoint Professional now includes twelve different types of graphs.
- Support for a new monitoring well superceding an older monitoring well for statistical analysis.
- Improved support for sampling events that extend over multiple days.
- Improved support for statistical analysis of data sets with blind duplicates.
- Simplified text file import with the Universal Importer.
- Export to Indiana Department of Environmental Management (IDEM) text files.
ChemPoint 4.0 New Features
- Completely rewritten with an all new user-interface (MS Outlook style)
- All converters, utilities, data management, reporting, and well diagrams integrated into a single application.
- Simplified sampling event setup with drag-and-drop parameter management.
- Spreadsheet style interface for data entry of analysis concentrations.
- No more Borland Database Engine (used only for ChemPoint 3.0 import/ export).
- All facility data stored in a single file.
- Automatically tracks amount of time spent working on each project in ChemPoint.
- Export to ChemStat