CAD Batch Command is a valuable extension to our range of CAD products (CAD Viewer).
• AutoCAD drawing to PDF or raster images batch conversion
• Batch printing
• Zoom drawings to a user-defined view
• Turn AutoCAD layer on / off during batch operation
• and MORE…
• Load, Zoom, Print, Save, and Convert drawings from the Command Line.
• Save drawings to a raster image file.
• Batch conversion of vector CAD files (DXF, DWG, DGN, HPGL) to raster formats (BMP, JPG, TIFF, PDF..).
• Convert drawings to BMP, CAL, GIF, GP4, JPEG, PNG, TIFF from the command line.
• Convert multiple files to PDF format.
• Wildcard naming (e.g. *.dwg).
• Perform automated operations with no user interaction.
• Load and print drawings / batch print automatically with no limit on the number of drawings to be printed.
USER DEFINED VIEW SETTING:
• Zoom drawings to a user defined view (useful for mapping and electrical diagrams).
OPERATION FROM ANOTHER APPLICATION:
• Call CAD Viewer from another application for a single or multiple drawings.
• Display, print, save, and convert CAD files from another application.
CAD LAYERS CONTROL (ON / OFF):
• Load drawings with all Layers turned on with the choice of subsequent drawings
to be either loaded normally or with all the Layers turned on..
CONTROLING CAD VIEWER:
• Print, convert or save a drawing without the CAD Viewer window being displayed to the user.
• CAD Viewer can be invoked via command line in MS-DOS window or via Start|Run..