Water analysis data entry and editing
- The AqQA data interface is a standard Excel-style spreadsheet.
- Water analysis data can be listed in columns and analytes in rows, or vice-versa. Switch back and forth between the two formats through the View –> Transpose Data Sheet menu option.
- Add new samples and analytes at the touch of a button, or change their spreadsheet order.
- Over 200 analytes are defined, under the broad categories: inorganic, organic, biological assay, radioactivity, isotopes and general. AqQA will also allow you to quickly define a new analyte.
AqQA understands 30 different analyte unit types. You can easily convert your water analysis data from one measuring unit to another.
Mixing, standards, replicates and regulatory limits
- Create new samples by mixing any combination and number of existing samples. Just select the samples to be mixed, and click the Mix Samples button!
- Quickly check replicates for measurement error, and compare samples to laboratory standards.
- Flag sample measurements in exceedance of regulatory limits using the Check Regulatory Limits button. AqQA gives you the ability to set the exceedance level for each analyte individually.