Cross-section plugin for ArcGIS and RockWorks
$99.00 – $399.00
|03836||$399.00||Add to cart|
|03837||$99.00||Add to cart|
- Import your RockWorks borehole locations as a layer in an ArcMap geodatabase.
- The RockWare GIS Link toolbar installs into ArcMap.
- Create Profiles and Sections using the RockWorks engine and any of the following data types: Logs only, Lithology, Stratigraphy, Interval(I)-Data, Point(P)-Data, Time(T)-Data, Aquifer Data, and Fracture Data.
- Point Snapping Tool allows you to snap to the closest borehole or well location when choosing your Section Lines
- Create 3D Fence Diagrams using the RockWorks engine and any of the following datasets: Lithology, Stratigraphy, I-Data, P-Data, T-Data, Aquifer Data, and Fracture Data.
- Create line- or color-filled contour maps of ground surface elevations or formation tops. The resulting map is displayed as a DXF layer in ArcMap
- Create isopach maps of individual formations or adjacent stratigraphic layers.
- Create 2D striplogs for individual borehole locations, with all available data options.
The RockWare GIS Link 17 requires the following minimum system settings:
- A valid license of RockWorks17 (or RockWorks17 running in Trial mode). Be sure you have installed a version of RockWorks17 which is dated after December 1, 2015.
- A valid license of ArcGIS Desktop Basic, Standard, or Advanced.
- Windows 10, Windows 8, or Windows 7 operating system.
- 2 GB RAM minimum
The RockWare GIS Link 17 files are installed along with RockWorks17. See the Support tab for a link to documentation for install the toolbar into ArcMap.
Click on a link below to view the support options for the RockWare GIS Link:
If you purchased a different program from us, please review their documentation for the developer's contact information. If you are unable to locate this information, contact RockWare and we will try to connect you with the developer.