- Import your RockWorks borehole locations as a layer in an ArcMap geodatabase.
- The RockWare GIS Link toolbar installs into ArcMap.
- Create Profiles and Sections using the RockWorks engine and any of the following data types: Logs only, Lithology, Stratigraphy, Interval(I)-Data, Point(P)-Data, Time(T)-Data, Aquifer Data, and Fracture Data.
- Point Snapping Tool allows you to snap to the closest borehole or well location when choosing your Section Lines
- Create 3D Fence Diagrams using the RockWorks engine and any of the following datasets: Lithology, Stratigraphy, I-Data, P-Data, T-Data, Aquifer Data, and Fracture Data.
- Create line- or color-filled contour maps of ground surface elevations or formation tops. The resulting map is displayed as a DXF layer in ArcMap
- Create isopach maps of individual formations or adjacent stratigraphic layers.
- Create 2D striplogs for individual borehole locations, with all available data options.