MapInfo Pro v.15 (32-bit and 64-bit)
The MapInfo demo versions are intended for customers in the US and Canada (excluding Quebec). All others please contact their local representative or Pitney Bowes.
MapInfo Professional 30-Day Evaluation.
MapInfo Professional is fully compatible with the following Operating Systems:
Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit SP1with XenApp 6.0
Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit SP1
Windows Server 2012 R2
Windows Server 2012 R2 with XenApp 7.5
Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit
Please note that technical support is not available for the evaluation version. For assistance, we provide full access to the User Guide, Sample Data, on-line Video tutorials and the on-line Knowledge base. Additional support including pricing information is available by contacting our sales department.
- Create temporary directories on your hard drive for each component you download, such as C:TempMIPro
- Click on the MapInfo Professional Evaluation (447 MB) download link which will cause the File Download dialog box to appear.
- Choose the "Save" button and navigate to the directory created in Step 1 (i.e. C:TEMPMIPro).
- Once the download completes, use Windows Explorer to navigate to the directory created in Step 1 (i.e. C:TEMPMIPro
- Double-click on the file (MiPro-v1500-eval.zip or mipro-v1520-eval.zip).
- Extract the files to the temporary directory created in step 1.
- Open the temporary directory and execute the file called setup.exe.
- This program will start the install wizard that will lead you through the rest of the installation process.