MapInfo Pro v.15 (32-bit), v.12.5 (64-bit)
The MapInfo demo versions are intended for customers in the US and Canada (excluding Quebec). All others please contact their local representative or Pitney Bowes.
MapInfo Professional 30-Day Evaluation.
MapInfo Professional is fully compatible with the following Operating Systems:
Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit with XenServer 6.0
Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit
Windows Server 2012
Windows Server 2012 with XenApp 7.5
Please note that technical support is not available for the evaluation version. For assistance, we provide full access to the User Guide, Sample Data, on-line Video tutorials and the on-line Knowledge base. Additional support including pricing information is available by contacting our sales department.
- Create temporary directories on your hard drive for each component you download, such as C:TempMIPro
- Click on the MapInfo Professional Evaluation (447 MB) download link which will cause the File Download dialog box to appear.
- Choose the "Save" button and navigate to the directory created in Step 1 (i.e. C:TEMPMIPro).
- Once the download completes, use Windows Explorer to navigate to the directory created in Step 1 (i.e. C:TEMPMIPro
- Double-click on the file (MiPro-v1500-eval.zip or mipro-v1250-eval.zip).
- Extract the files to the temporary directory created in step 1.
- Open the temporary directory and execute the file called setup.exe.
- This program will start the install wizard that will lead you through the rest of the installation process.