- Please choose a product to add to your cart…
Mapping & geographic analysis
$1,959.00 – $5,887.00
MapInfo Professional is a powerful mapping and GIS application that helps users gain new insights into their markets, share information-rich maps and graphs and improve strategic decision-making with location-based analytics.
MapInfo Pro is available from RockWare for customers in the US and Canada only.
|03767||$1,959.00||Add to cart|
|03773||$5,887.00||Add to cart|
- Discover trends hidden in spreadsheets and charts
- Gain new understanding of your customers and markets
- Perform powerful data analysis and calculations
- Create custom maps and content for analysis
- MapInfo allows you to use geographic insights to innovate business processes
Manage location-based assets, people and property
- Optimize service and sales territories for greater efficiencies
- Deploy networks, infrastructure and utilities with confidence
- Map resources, plan logistics and prepare for emergencies
MapInfo works and plays well with existing IT infrastructure
- Designed and tested with Windows operating systems
- Imports and exports data in a wide variety of formats
- Easily customized to meet your specific needs
MapInfo Pro Features and License Levels
Learn all about the features included in the various license levels of MapInfo Pro.
What’s New in MapInfo Pro 17
Enhanced in collaboration with users like you, MapInfo Pro 17 is stronger, smarter and simpler to use.
Please complete this short form before your download. We will send you a courtesy email should you need to contact us with download or installation questions.
MapInfo Pro v16 (64-bit) and MapInfo Pro v15 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
- Windows 2008 Server R2 64-bit SP1
- Windows 2008 Server R2 64-bit SP1 with XenApp 6.0
- Windows 2012 Server R2 64-bit with XenApp 7.5
• Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (also called SQL Server Spatial)
• Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (also called SQL Server Spatial)
• Oracle Spatial 11Gr2, 10Gr2
• PostgreSQL 9.0.3 with PostGIS 1.5
• PostgreSQL 9.x with PostGIS 2.0.x
• FDO 3.8
• Microsoft Access 2007, 2010
• Microsoft Office 2013
• Microsoft SQL Server 2005
• Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Native Client v10
• Oracle ODBC Driver 11.2
• PostgreSQL ANSI ODBC driver 9.01.02
ORACLE OCI CLIENT
• Oracle Instant Client v126.96.36.199.0
RockWare is authorized to sell MapInfo Pro in the US and Canada only. All others contact Pitney Bowes at www.pitneybowes.com for more information.