GIS for geoscientists
Add geologic modeling to the MapInfo Pro GIS platform with Discover 2D and 3D.
Discover is available from RockWare only to customers in the USA.
|03459||03459 MapInfo Discover 2D Single||$6,500.00|
|03460||03460 MapInfo Discover 3D Single||$8,500.00|
Discover 2D & 3D
Discover builds on the MapInfo Pro Advanced platform to include all the GIS, mapping, and raster gridding features within the platform. Discover adds the ability to work with geologic and assay data within drill holes and display the data in 2D maps and cross-sections, and 3D solid models and fence diagrams.
Discover 2D & 3D Details
Discover provides powerful analysis tools to report data statistics, assign data and trivariate classifications, normalize and correlate data, and to assign values within a polygon.
Please complete this short form before your download. We will send you a courtesy email should you need to contact us with download or installation questions.
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, or 7, 32-bit or 64-bit
- Apple Macintosh OSX and Linux operating systems are NOT supported.
- Virtualisation systems such as Citrix, Mac Parallels or VMWare are NOT supported.
- Windows XP & Vista are NOT supported.
- Pentium 4 series or equivalent CPU processor
- 2 Gigabytes of RAM memory
- Dedicated Graphics card that supports OpenGL 3.0; such as Nvidia, ATI or Matrox models (NOT Intel integrated graphics)
- A monitor of at least XGA capability (1024 x 768 resolution)
- Core 2 series or equivalent CPU processor (note Discover3D does not utilise multiple CPU cores in most tools)
- 4 Gigabytes of RAM memory
- Dedicated Graphics Card that supports OpenGL 3.0 with 512MB dedicated memory (VRAM), and with OpenGL optimised Drivers, such as Nvidia Quadro or ATI FireGL series.
- A monitor of at least SXGA capability (1280 x 1024 resolution)
The install wizard checks for the following and prompts you if not already on your system; you can choose
to have the install wizard install these requirements, or cancel the installation if you do not want to
Note the following are all 32-bit (x86) versions, even if installing on a Windows 64-bit OS
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 (Client Profile and Extended)
- Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 Service Pack 2 (x86) for Windows Desktop
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Update 4 Redistributable Package (x86)
- Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 Redistributable (x86)
- SlimDX runtime .NET 4.0 x86 January 2012 (end user runtime)