- Please choose a product to add to your cart…
$349.00 – $2,450.00
Software for water analyses: unit conversion, ion balance, sample mixing, basic fluid properties calculations, water chemistry diagrams (Piper, Stiff), and more
Why use Excel, when you can use AqQA?
Imagine you could keep the results of your chemical analyses in a spreadsheet developed especially for the purpose. A spreadsheet that knows how to convert units, check your analyses for internal consistency, graph your data in the ways you want it graphed, and so on.
A spreadsheet like that exists: AqQA, a software program written by water chemists, for water chemists. Best of all, it is not only powerful but easy to learn, so you can start using it in minutes
- Diagrams: Create Piper diagrams, Stiff diagrams, Ternary plots, and 8 other plot types
- Conversions: Instant unit conversion — shift effortlessly among units
- Consistency: Check water analyses for internal consistency
- Data: Manage water data in a spreadsheet
Analyzing your water testing data is as easy as 1, 2, 3 with AqQA…
1. Paste in your water analysis data in the “Data Sheet” tab.
2. Click on the “Data Analysis” tab to check water testing data for internal consistency, and view other calculated water properties.
3. Use the “New Graph” tab to create publication quality graphics- includes Piper diagram, Stiff diagram and 9 other plot types!
AqQA Data Analyses
Run Internal consistency tests, calculate fluid properties, carbonate equilibria, and more.
Please complete this short form before your download. We will send you a courtesy email should you need to contact us with download or installation questions.
If you purchase a license for AqQA, you will receive an email from our fulfillment desk with the “registration number” for your license. Keep this – you’ll need it to activate your license.
AqQA installs as a demo. You can download the installer from the main AqQA page on our website. Save the installer file to your computer, then run it to install the software. The trial version is fully-functional for 2 weeks.
If you purchased a Single license, a machine-specific “Unlocking Code” is used to convert the time-limited demo to the full version. You can request your Unlocking Code via the RockWare Customer Portal or our Registration Form. (See the AqQA Licensing page for details.)
This is a 3-step process: removing the licensing from the original machine, installing the program on your new computer, and unlocking the license on the new computer. See also: AqQA Licensing.
1. Remove the license from the original computer:
- Start up AqQA on that computer.
- Click on the Help menu and select AqQA Licensing.
- Click in the Remove Licensing button and click Change.
- Click Yes when prompted to confirm the operation.
- Write down or right-click/copy the Uninstall Code that is displayed and paste it into Windows Notepad for future reference.
2. Install AqQA onto your new computer.
- Visit the AqQA Product Updates page to download the latest installation program.
- Install the software on the new computer and launch it.
- Click on the Help menu and select AqQA Licensing.
- Select AqQA Single as the license type.
- Right-click/copy the Installation Number displayed there.
3. Request your new unlocking code by visiting EITHER:
- the RockWare Customer Portal for online (immediate) generation of your code. In the Portal you can create a new account or log in using your existing account.
- Once you’ve logged in to the Portal, locate the license you are transferring and click the Unlock button.
- Choose Transfer to a Different Computer as the Unlock Type.
- Enter the new Installation Number, the Uninstall Number from the previous computer, the end user name and email.
- Click the Unlock Software button. The Unlocking Code should be displayed on the screen.
- Click the button to the right to copy this long code, and paste it into the Unlocking Code prompt in the AqQA licensing screen.
- Enter the license’s Registration Number and your Company Name into the specified prompts in the AqQA licensing screen.
- Click the Change button.
- the Register and Unlock Software form for email reply.
- You’ll need to supply your contact information, your license Registration Number, the new Installation Number, and the Uninstall Code from the previous computer.
- We will reply by email with the new unlocking code.
- Go to the main AqQA product page.
- Click the Free Trial tab.
- Enter your name and email.
- Click the Captcha check-box, and click Continue. The Free Trial tab will now display instructions and a Download button.
- Click the Download button.
- Save the installer to your computer.
- When the download is complete, run the installer.
You can watch a quick video with the Free Trial download instructions.
Yes – visit the AqQA Documentation page to view or download a PDF user’s guide.
Click on a link below to view the support options for AqQA:
- AqQA Downloads
- AqQA FAQ
- Support Forum
- Set Up Licensing
- License Agreement
If you have purchased a different product from us, please review the manual for the developer’s contact information. If you are unable to find any contact information then please contact RockWare, we would be happy to supply you with the contact information of the developer.
03886 $349.00 Add to cart
03887 $1,399.00 Add to cart
03888 $2,450.00 Add to cart
03896 $1,000.00 Add to cart
03939 $1,100.00 Add to cart
Upgrade from HydroChem
$199.00 Add to cart
You may also like…
Geological Modeling Software
$1,500.00 – $5,000.00 Add to cart