Hatch patterns for AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT and Autodesk ADT
Version 11 of the 100 Plus Hatch Patterns library has now been released for use with:
- AutoCAD Release 14 through 2016
- All versions of AutoCAD LT and ACA
The library contains 385 hatch patterns that are created with a high degree of accuracy.
AutoCAD Hatch patterns – features
- 365 hatch patterns furnished as separate .PAT files for use with the “Custom” hatch pattern option
- Numerous patterns for geologists and architects!
- New in version 10.2D: Compatibility with AutoCAD 2015.
- New in version 10: 15 geologic patterns for use with the Unified Soil Classification System (USCS) drawings, 10 additional architectural patterns.
- A partial menu is supplied. The 20 frame pull-down icon menus includes the pattern names listed on an easy to use vertical slider actuated menu.
- Hatch patterns are fully editable and scalable.
- The 365 slides required to display the patterns are supplied within a slide library that is provided with the program
Included with the program are 5 AutoCAD drawings that depict all of the 365 hatch patterns.
More hatch patterns for AutoCAD