PetraSim Version 2016.2.0523
- Cells touching internal boundaries can now be selected by right-clicking the internal boundary in the Tree View and using the Select Visible Cells option.
- In the 3D View, cells can now be colored by volume factor.
- Line plots can now display raw cell data.
- Fixed a bug where the legend and controls could become out of sync with the visualization when viewing 3D results data colored by cell (i.e. color block plots).
- Improved the layout of the legend in the 3D Results view.
- Fixed a bug that caused PetraSim to write incorrect INCON values for gas saturation when using EOS8 and three-phase conditions.
- Fixed a bug in the TOUGHREACT Output Options dialog where several options on the Debug tab were not being written to the input file.
- Fixed a bug in the EWASG SAVE data loader that caused loading to fail when no NCG was present.
- Fixed a bug on the Results menu where the enabled status of the Statistics/Region Plots was not correctly tracking the state of the model.
- Fixed a bug that could cause PetraSim to crash when opening the Plot3D Properties window.
- Well plots are no longer shown in TOUGHREACT results.
PetraSim Version 2016.1.0106
This release includes bug fixes, usability improvements, and changes the way some simulators are bundled with PetraSim.
As of PetraSim 2016, Thunderhead Engineering and RockWare will no longer be reselling and distributing versions of TOUGH2 and TOUGHREACT that are licensed from LBNL. This includes TOUGH2-MP, TOUGH2 version 2.1 and later, and TOUGHREACT version 2.0 and later. PetraSim still supports pre and post processing for these simulators, but the simulator programs themselves must be licensed directly through LBNL and copied into the PetraSim installation. PetraSim 2016 still includes TOUGH2 version 2.0 (including TMVOC) and TOUGHREACT version 1.2 under a license with the Department of Energy.
Installing PetraSim 2016 will not remove or modify PetraSim 2015 or earlier.
This version of PetraSim uses version 1.8.0_66 of the Java VM.
Changes since PetraSim 2015.2.0430:
- LBNL-licensed simulator EXEs can no longer be purchased as a bundle with PetraSim and corresponding binaries are no longer included in the PetraSim install folder. This limitation does not apply to TOUGH2 v2.0, TMVOC v2.0, and TOUGHREACT v1.2.
- 3D Results view configurations can now be saved for later use.
- Vectors in 3D Results can now be sub-sampled which is useful for models with many small cells.
- Line Plot coordinates can now be saved for later use.
- Display units can now be specified per quantity (e.g. time=”year”).
- 3D results data can now be exported using commas or tabs and have the correct default file name extension.
- When viewing line plot data, Variable and Time values are now initialized by the values currently displayed in the 3D Results.
- Fixed a bug in the halite enthalpy calculation in EWASG.
- Fixed a bug in EWASG (single phase, with NCG) initial conditions specification.
- When viewing 2D results data for wells, PetraSim will no longer show results for wells that share cells with other wells – the GOFT output data does not itemize flows per-well, leading to invalid results.
- Fixed a bug in TMVOC subroutine SATO – hydrocarbon vapor pressure calculation.
- TMVOC GOFT output now uses the correct units for flow and enthalpy (mol/s and J/mol, respectively).
- Fixed a bug in EOS9 subroutine MULTI – porosity calculation.
- The Create Mesh dialog will no longer crash when using too large of a min refinement angle for polygonal meshes.
- Fixed a bug that caused deleted layers to appear in the 3D view.
- Fixed a bug that could prevented certain Global Properties from being edited in legacy TMVOC models.
- Fixed a bug that could cause 64-bit versions of PetraSim to crash on launch.