LogPlot 8 is a commonly used boring log software tool for environmental and geotechnical applications.
LogPlot 8 allows you to create a large number of high quality boring logs in a fraction of the time it would take to use a CAD product or other boring log programs.
- Use fill bars to show sample intervals and types, or the presence of NAPLs or other contaminants.
- Show blow counts, contaminant concentrations, recovery, RQD, and other parameters as downhole bar graphs or text entities.
- Use USCS and lithology patterns included with the program or create your own in-house patterns and symbols.
- Include detailed notes in your Lithologic descriptions and in Header and Footer notes, with flexible text formatting.
- LogPlot 8 offers detailed well construction diagrams which can illustrate single boring or multiple borings, along with captions and labels.
- Display your logs at defined vertical scales, or fit them automatically to the page.
New LogPlot 8 features for the environmental/geotechnical industry
- The Project Manager
- Manage your data, design and plot files
- Display, open and compile any RockWorks SQLite boring log data, or easily save it to a LogPlot DAT file
- Import RockWorks lithology and stratigraphy types directly from the SQLitedatabase
- Compile multiple data files at once
- The improved Excel import tool can import data for more than one boring log from a single XLS file
- Well Construction columns now have automatic caption labels with lines or arrows
- A new and improved format for Lithology data entry
- An improved Log Designer interface
- Support for Undo in the Log Design window