- Vector graphics output is now saved as a PDF rather than a WMF file.
- Added a warning on the correct names to use for the Fe oxides: only FeO and Fe2O3 are recognized. Failure to use the correct names causes several problems but especially it ruins the TAS diagram.
- The Mac version is now notarized for use on the Catalina OS.
- The Windows version has been rewritten using XoJo for compatibility with newer operating systems.
- Added “Pick a variable”, as another way to key the symbols in Igpet plots.
Visit the IgPet New Features page for more information.