RockWare Support Forum

Pitzer Ion Interaction Model

chance

The Pitzer model will be supported in a future version of PetraSim. We'll be sending out an announcement to our users once this is available. In the meantime, if you have purchased TOUGHREACT Pitzer from LBNL, the input files created by PetraSim could be used with the LBNL executable.

Visualization of results wouldn't be possible in PetraSim unless you were to create the CSV files used by PetraSim for result visualization. You could create these by some post processing of the TOUGHREACT output files created by the simulator, or through some additions to the source code.

If you'd like additional details about this, please let me know.

Best Regards,

Alison

Thanks Alsion.

Its great to know that Pizter will be supported in a future version of Petrasim. Its so much easier to build the model with Petrasim.

Do you have any idea when this new version of Petrasim will be coming out?

Yes, I have the TOUGHREACT Pitzer. Thanks. I will try what you suggested.

Kind Regards.

The Pitzer model will be supported in a future version of PetraSim. We'll be sending out an announcement to our users once this is available. In the meantime, if you have purchased TOUGHREACT Pitzer from LBNL, the input files created by PetraSim could be used with the LBNL executable.

Visualization of results wouldn't be possible in PetraSim unless you were to create the CSV files used by PetraSim for result visualization. You could create these by some post processing of the TOUGHREACT output files created by the simulator, or through some additions to the source code.

If you'd like additional details about this, please let me know.

Best Regards,

Alison