RockWare Support Forum

Displaying Rockworks 17 borehole information in Google Earth

RMichaelis

Good morning,

I am currently trying to export images to google earth. I use the following path:

Borehole manager >> map>> Borehole locations (google earth advance) >> then I leave all standard settings.

When the image exports X's are seen rather than the borehole raster images.

The same thing happens when I try to view the project dimensions in google earth. A giant X shows up.

I've only had this problem since I've upgraded to RW-17. Is this issue stemming from other settings or preferences I could possible have turned on/off?

I've looked for settings within the preferences menu and nothing I see really applies.

I've attached to images as an example of what I am seeing.

Thanks,

Raechel

2015-12-15_10-20-17.pdf

2015-12-15_10-08-46.pdf

Raechel,

I'm hoping that the problem is just that you have the older version of the software. I can't duplicate this problem on my machine. Please try downloading the latest version of the software and let me know if this solves the problem. If the problem persists, we'll look into the issue further.

https://www.rockware.com/product/productDemo.php?id=165

Brian

Raechel,

This seems to be an error we need to fix. I have reproduced the error of the resizing output. We'll try and get that fixed soon. We'll continue to look into the issue with the X images on the Google Earth output.

Since we can't duplicate the issue, send us your project, project settings and data to support@rockware.com and we'll see if we can duplicate the issue.

Brian