RockWare Support Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MarkR

Colorfill

I have set the default colorfill file to a new colorfill file I have created. However, when I create an I-data model it uses the hot-cold colour scheme. I can change the colours in the 3D drawing by selecting the model and choosing my colorfill file., but why doesn't rockworks automatically use the colorfill file I have set as default?

When I create a fence drawing based on the model the colors are hot to cold, and there doesn't appear to be an option to change to my colorfill?

You can change to using a color fill manually after the diagram is created in RockPlot3D for the model, legends and fences but it would certainly be a nicer if this was available as an option in the main programs menus. I'll add your request to our feature list.

Mitch

Hi Mitch,

I can't see how to change the fence dwg colours after creating the plot. When I select the relevant fence data item, the only option I have is transparency. Unlike a model drawing which gives options for colour infill.

Cheers,

Mark

You'll need to click on the + sign next to the fence, and then expand each fence panel individually. The item that you need to click on to change the color is the actual GRD file.

Once you have the Grid Options window up, you should change the color scheme to Color File, and select the actual TAB file to the right of that.

Regards,

Alison

post-6-1225824163_thumb.png