RockWare Support Forum
Sign in to follow this  
richardsonj

Viewing Case Studies

Everything was moved with our switch to a new website but you can still find case studies by going to the RockWorks product page. You'll find Case Studies in the Support section of the table of contents on the left side. If the specific study you're looking for isn't there I'm sure Molly has a copy we can get you.

Mitch

The specific case study you requested was originally written for RockWorks2002. With the release of our new web site and the availability of a newer version of RockWorks, many the papers were updated & reorganized. I would take a look at the Stratigraphy papers and the Gridding Tools papers which can be found at http://www.rockware.com/product/caseStudiesLobby.php?id=165. Specifically, I believe the "Modeling Pinchouts and Steep Topography" is the case study you need.

Molly

RockWare Inc.

The new white paper titled "Editing a Stratigraphy Model Created with the Borehole Manager" would be a good one to look at. It covers all of the same topics covered in the previous white paper, but with a simpler dataset.

If you have questions about this, you are welcome to contact me directly: [email protected]

Thanks,

Alison