RockWare Support Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bredd

Plotting P-data in Stip logs

Hello -

I recently upgraded to the 10/13 release of RW2004. I typically enter PID readings from my boreholes into the P-Data tab, and then plot the PID readings as a curve on my strip logs. I created a new project today with several boreholes, but I can't get the curves to plot. If I go to an older project, the curves still plot OK. In my new project, I can't select a track to plot in the curve. The list of available tracks is blank, even though I have data entered into the P-data tab for several of the boreholes.

Is this a problem with my particular project, or is it a problem with the latest upgrade?

Thanks,

Brett

In the new project, have you defined the column headings in the P-Data worksheet? You can right-click on each column heading to type in a name (such as PID); this is then shared by all of the boreholes in the project.

Once the column headings are defined, they should be selectable as the "track" to be plotted for the curve in the Strip Log settings window.

If the column headings aren't the problem you should zip your project folder and email it to [email protected] for us to review.

Molly

The column heading did show PID. I just closed the application and reopened it. The column heading was missing after I reopened the application. I reset the column name and now everything works OK. For some reason the column heading showed the headings for the previous project instead of displaying a blank in the new project.

Thanks for the help.