RockWare Support Forum

add references

John Palmer

John:

If you are using RockWorks2006 or 14, you can add reference information as a text caption once your diagram is created. To add text to a diagram in RockPlot2D, go to Draw --> Point Types --> Text, and then click on the point where you want to add text.

ReportWorks would give you another set of options for adding text captions to a diagram (both as single-lines or multi-line text).

Also, if you simply want to plot some sort of information automatically along with your logs, I suppose that you could add reference information in the Lithology descriptions fields in the Lithology table, and then plot your descriptions in the Striplog.

I'm not sure if I completely understand your question, so feel free to send additional questions or information to me.

Best Regards,

Alison

alison@rockware.com

John:

If you are using RockWorks2006 or 14, you can add reference information as a text caption once your diagram is created. To add text to a diagram in RockPlot2D, go to Draw --> Point Types --> Text, and then click on the point where you want to add text.

ReportWorks would give you another set of options for adding text captions to a diagram (both as single-lines or multi-line text).

Also, if you simply want to plot some sort of information automatically along with your logs, I suppose that you could add reference information in the Lithology descriptions fields in the Lithology table, and then plot your descriptions in the Striplog.

I'm not sure if I completely understand your question, so feel free to send additional questions or information to me.

Best Regards,

Alison

alison@rockware.com

yep. That helps.