RockWare Support Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Strikeslip

ReportWorks cuts tops off on oversized pages???

I've added several rkw files (I-data profiles) to a ReportWorks file. Beforehand I set up the page-size as 36x45" for plotting on our large-format HP.

The sections, even if I delete all but one, are shifted up and truncated by the top of the paper space while plotting. To rule out the HP plotter as the problem, I tried printing to PDF with the same result.

I don't have this roblem if I scale the section down and change the paper to letter or tabloid size, but of course that is too small for my needs.

Is there a fix for this ReportWorks problem?

Thanks

This is a problem that we are aware of. A good workaround it to export your images from RockPlot as high resolution raster images (JPG, BMP, PNG, etc).

These images can be placed in ReportWorks without a problem, and you should not run into the scaling issues you are having with the RKW cross-sections.

This is a problem that we are aware of.  A good workaround it to export your images from RockPlot as high resolution raster images (JPG, BMP, PNG, etc).

These images can be placed in ReportWorks without a problem, and you should not run into the scaling issues you are having with the RKW cross-sections.

Not good news, but thanks. :)