RockWare Support Forum
Sign in to follow this  
almaztor

Maxipit - geological model

Hi, everybody!

I will really appreciate any help. I work in Maxipit on pit optimization. But I have one problem. Input model of ore body has just outlines of different types of ore (HG, MG, LG), but waste material is not marked. So I have just model of orebody and DTM – how to join them together for definition of waste rock. When I use ore body model then Maxipit just works with it without consideration of waste material.

What kind of extension *.asc? If I have DTM in Surpac, so how can I convert it into *.asc file?

Thanks in advance,

Almaz

Hi, everybody!

I will really appreciate any help. I work in Maxipit on pit optimization. But I have one problem. Input model of ore body has just outlines of different types of ore (HG, MG, LG), but waste material is not marked. So I have just model of orebody and DTM – how to join them together for definition of waste rock. When I use ore body model then Maxipit just works with it without consideration of waste material.

What kind of extension *.asc? If I have DTM in Surpac, so how can I convert it into  *.asc file?

Thanks in advance,

Almaz

Hi Almaz:

MaxiPit support is handled directly by the developer- do you know how to get in touch with them?

Sincerely,

Tom Meuzelaar

RockWare, Inc.