RockWare Support Forum

Cannot Open Rockworks 17

Dicranurus

Good morning,

I believe the issue that you are running into is because the folder you are currently working on is on a shared folder in OneDrive. To resolve this issue, turn off the syncing function while working with the folder, or move the project to a different non-synced folder. If you continue to have issues please let us know.

Thanks Paul

I set up a new project in the C: folder and I still get the following error as well as all the others.  I do not have any data in any projects as I'm just getting started in RockWare. All I have done is gone through the tutorials. This is a bit frustrating, but I'm wondering if I should uninstall the program and re-load it or re-set the SQL data base?. There appears to be something corrupted somewhere. I appreciate your help.

Mike

RW_4.PNG.aa0df3fed476b58d3045d12fec5c296d.PNG

RW_5.PNG

Good morning Mike,

The error you are receiving is likely because your data dictionary is corrupted. I would suggest either deleting, or renaming the system folder for that project and that would let RockWorks rebuild the sql database again and see if that resolves the issue. If you receive the error again could you select Report Error / Restart and send the bug report to tech@rockware.com so we could take a look at that as well?