RockWare Support Forum
JoshM

Stratigraphy Model Legend colors

I created a Stratigraphy model and for some reason my legend colors do not match the colors of the Stratigraphic layers in the model. The colors of the model match the Stratigraphy types table, but the colors of the legend are not the same. How do I change the colors in the legend to match those in the Stratigraphic types table?

Hi Josh,

If the colors are close, then you may be seeing the effects of shading caused by the light angle and direction.

2016-07-28_13-33-59-827.png

Slight differences between the model layer colors and the legend colors may be caused by the shading due to light angle and direction.

If the colors are completely different, send me your Rp3D file with a new project backup ZIP file to http://rockware.com/upload/ .

Regards,

Tom B

RockWare Inc

post-527-0-74827100-1469734470_thumb.png

The colors are completely different for one layer (named WaterTable in the project) Project file and Rw3D file has been uploaded.

Hi Josh,

For some reason, your WaterTable unit was set to yellow in the RockPlot3D file. You can change the color by right-clicking on the Tables | Stratigraphy item, choose Options from the menu, and click on the WaterTable unit to change the color.

RockPlot3DLegendTableOptions.png

To change the Legend color, right-click on the Stratigraphy Table and choose Options.

Regards,

Tom B

RockWare Inc

post-527-0-74147000-1469808594_thumb.png