RockWare Support Forum
avue

DeltaGraph Update

Hello was wondering when should we expect an update for Deltagraph, I have a lot of projects that are stuck in deltagraph5. Deltagraph5 will not open since Quicktime was removed from my computer. Re-installing Quicktime is not an option as my computer is managed by the government.

Hi Avue,

The developer, Red Rock Software, is working on a solution that removes the dependence on QuickTime, but nothing is available yet. No release date has been announced.

Subscribe to our announcement list at www.rockware.com to stay informed on new releases for DeltaGraph and other software.

Regards,

Tom B

RockWare Inc

Hi avue,

The Red Rock Software web site states that they are working on the problem. The web site states that the security issues were found in the QuickTimePlayer.exe when playing a movie and not the underlying QuickTime framework. DeltaGraph does not use the QuickTimePlayer.exe to display files, so you could install QuickTime and remove the player.

Red Rock Software DeltaGraph Windows QuickTime web page

http://redrocksw.com/index.php/home/deltagraph-windows

"In order to continue using DeltaGraph and to improve the security of a user’s computer while the update is being prepared, Red Rock Software suggests that users remove QuickTime player from their system, as well as changing the default application which is used to open QT files. "

Regards,

Tom B

RockWare Inc

DeltaGraph 7.5 for Windows (released July 22, 2017) removes the dependency on QuickTime for Windows.  Download the demo from the RockWare web site or contact RedRock Software <[email protected]> for a new licensed version.

Regards,

Tom B

RockWare Inc