RockWare Support Forum
coansm

RW v17: cannot import T data datasheet into borehole manager

I am having an issue with Rockworks 17, trying to import T data from a datasheet into the borehole manager.

I have tried the following:

1)-Open the T-data tab on borehole manager, then open the datasheet.

-Copy and paste from spreadsheet.

-Save => no data are transferred to the borehole manager.

2)-Open the T-data tab on borehole manager, then open the datasheet.

-Go to 'File'; open the rwDat I created from the XLSX.

3)-Open the T-data tab on borehole manager, then open the datasheet.

-Go to 'File'; import the XLSX data.

Has someone out there encountered this issue and found a work-around? Please advise!

Hi Coansm,

I can't duplicate the problem in the current version. If you are not using the Revision 2016.4.13 (displayed at the bottom of the RockWorks main window), download the demo and install it over the top of your existing installation. Do not uninstall the old version.

If the problem continues, it may be that the T-Data types have not been defined in the T-Data Types table.

If the T-Data Types have been defined, you may be able to import the Excel file using the Borehole Manager File | Import | Excel menu command. Choose Single Tables for a column based format, or Multiple Tables for a row based format. Formats are defined in the Help.

You are welcome to send your file to Support@rockware.com and we'll take a look. Include a backup of your database so we can see your settings. Larger files may be uploaded to rockware.com/upload.

Regards,

Tom B

RockWare Inc

Thanks, Tom. I was able to import my data. Now, I am trying to generate concentration contour maps for each parameter (T-data has 30+ parameters)- is there any way I can contact you to discuss how to go about this?

Hi Coansm,

Email me directly at tomb (at) rockware (dot) com, or send an email to our support inbox at support@rockware.com.

Regards,

Tom B

RockWare Inc