RockWare Support Forum
RMichaelis

Batch Convert Raster Symbols for all boreholes

Good morning,

I would like to convert all the current raster symbols to another symbol all at once. Is there anyway to do this?

Also, is there any way to change the default raster symbol so that the program will automatically assign the raster image I prefer using?

Thank you,

Raechel Michaelis

Hi Raechel,

• Use the Utilities datasheet to copy one symbol to multiple boreholes at once.

In the Borehole Manager, choose the File | Transfer | Locations->Utilities Datasheet menu command to copy the location table to the datasheet. Copy the desired symbol to multiple boreholes, then use the File | Transfer menu to transfer the changes back to the Borehole Manager.

• To change the default raster symbol, rename 0001.png to 0001old.png and copy the new symbol to 0001.png. This file is located in the C:\ProgramData\RockWare\RasterSymbols\ folder.

Regards,

Tom B

RockWare Inc

Hi Tom,

I'm still not seeing how to copy the symbol to all boreholes. Where is that option located?

I am in the utilities manager but I am still only able to change them one at a time.

Thank you,

Raechel

Hi Raechel,

Select the symbol you want and copy to the clipboard with Ctrl+C or Edit | Copy.

Select multiple symbols that you want to replace and press Ctrl+V or Edit | Paste.

Regards,

Tom B

RockWare Inc