RockWare Support Forum

Problem with vector map visualization

KPC

Hi everyone!

I have a problem with a vector map, when i do the map the arrows appear very small (that is because my movements are very small, too, see the file " I got this"), What I want to do is see the arrows more larger, representatively only for visual effects, see the file " I want some like this".

TheThere is a quick way to do this?

I hope that you can help me....thanks.

post-10616-0-05811700-1414711858_thumb.jpg

post-10616-0-30894600-1414712026_thumb.jpg

Hi TomB.

Thanks for you help, I did what you say, (multiply the Distance of movement by a factor with the Columns | Math | Column & Constant menu command.) but i do not how to do the vector map, because que enter parameters are X1, Y1 and X2,Y2 and I only have the distance multiply by a factor, i am using rockworks 15. How i can do this?

Thanks for you help.

Hi Tom is me again,

I already did everything you said, but no dot undestand after multiplying the length by a factor, as do the map of vectors?,

To get the first and original map I used the Utilities Linears | Arrow Map, a was ok, but when i try to make the new map i don't how to use the new length, i don't see the option in the menu, the tool only supports the X and Y data. I used the grafix-3D utilities oriented objects and i got what i want but in 3D, however i need it in a plant view.

I upload my data, the file is "Datos_estaciones_ES12.xls" please take a look, and told me how to do it.

Thanks a lot for you help again.....