RockWare Support Forum

Log Plot Key Not Working

RHoward81

Our company was recently aquired by another company. After the process of switching from our server and network to their servers and network, my LogPlot key is no longer being recognized. During the switchover, the IT person had us create a back up of our My Documents folder (which I believe contained the LogPlot key file). After the change over, I moved the LogPlot folders that were located in My Documents folder into the new My Documents folder that was set up by the IT person. LogPlot isn't recognizing my key. What steps can I take to resolve this issue?

It sounds like LogPlot is not recognizing the keywords in your DAT file? The first step is to use the program's Options | Program Files window to browse for the keyword (.KEY), pattern (.PAT), symbol (.SYM) and raster symbol (.RSF) libraries that it is to use. These files can reside anywhere on your computer or network, but you need to tell LP where they are.

If you continue to have problems, please send an email to support at rockware.com with more details.

Molly Mayfield

RockWare Inc.

The software licensing is not stored in My Documents, so you'll need to unlock it again. You can re-register your license and request a new unlocking code via our web form (https://www.rockware.com/support/register.php). On the form you need to supply your contact information, your license's registration number, and the Installation Number you see on the screen when you click the Unlock Trial Version button.

If you need assistance with any of this, please contact our support team, support at rockware.com or 800-775-6745 x3.

Thanks

Molly Mayfield

RockWare Inc.