RockWare Support Forum

RW 14, logs aren

JosephECM

I just created a new RW database for a project I'm building cross sections for. For some reason I am unable to plot either single strip logs or strip logs along a section. I can see all the boring locations in the map view and they appear to be in the correct locations in space, but when I attempt to plot them in a section the screen is blank. I have included my menu settings .rcl file for your reference.

Thanks,

Joseph

Hi Joseph,

Without seeing your actual data, it's difficult to know what is happening, but here are some suggestions:

1. In the Striplogs / Section window, be sure you don't have Hang Section turned on, at least for now.

2. Be sure the Spacing Between Logs is (for now) set to Distance Between Boreholes.

3. Click the Adjust Striplog Settings button and, in the 2D Striplog Settings window, click on the Clip button in the upper toolbar. Be sure you don't have log clipping turned on (or, if turned on, that the ELEVATIONS are correctly defined).

4. In the 2D Striplog Settings window, be sure you have something turned on for the logs - title and axis at minimum.

If you continue to have problems with this, please zip your project folder and email it to our tech staff: tech @ rockware.com.

Thanks

Molly Mayfield

RockWare Inc.

• 2 weeks later...