RockWare Support Forum

DeltaGraph 6.0.18 Mac - Color swatch error

AshleyR

When loading a custom color scheme in DeltaGraph (6.0.18 Mac) the swatch does not stay loaded and all color data is lost when moving between files. This means that every time I open a file, I have to load the color swatch again. This wasn't the case in DG5. Although I set my preferences to working in CMYK, occasionally the color scheme resets to RGB, or the color scheme simply changes its color values.

Also, when I try to make new files from my Chart Library that had been created with the custom color swatches, the colors are being linked differently than how they were configured when the template was created, even when I load the proper color scheme. When opening a file that was created with the custom scheme and checking its colors, the color swatch picker shows a different color than the one that is on-screen.

I notice that these issues were addressed in the Windows update 6.0.16. When will custom colors work properly on Mac? Please advise.

Hi Ashley,

Thank you for your post. Please see the developer's response below:

"If you want to have the same colors used in all documents, you need to load the color scheme into a blank document, and save that document in place of the DG Stationery file in the DeltaGraph folder.

And charts loaded from a library (or created from the Chart Gallery) have always used the document's color scheme, not the one used when the chart library was created. DeltaGraph has worked this way since at least version 4.5, which is as old a version as I can run."

Let me know if this helps and we'll go from there.

Kind Regards,

Jeremy

RockWare, Inc.