RockWare Support Forum
rudyabo

Display the map next to the Lithological section

Dear all,

I tried to insert a location map next to the lithological section. The problem I faced that the map looking compressed (please have a look at the screenshot below), how to solve this issue?

one more question regarding the lithological section, how to set the interval between sections line (e.g. 3 parallel sections)?.

Sincerely

post-10809-0-38888200-1372600923_thumb.jpg

If your profile diagram is being created with vertical exaggeration not equal to 1 (as set up in the Perimeter Annotation Options) then you cannot embed the map into the section diagram because it, too, will be stretched. In this case, you should create the profile location map as a separate diagram, then use ReportWorks or another page layout tool to display the images together.

If your profile is being created at a vertical exaggeration of 1, but your profile "cut" is north-south, try setting your map Border to Project Dimensions rather than Automatic. This might widen the borders to the map to make it less skinny.

Can you tell me what the profile map looks like when you display it as a separate diagram?

Thanks

Molly Mayfield

RockWare Inc

Dear Molly,

thanks very much for you advice, I exported the created section into the Rockwork report. The result looking nice :) .

Sincerely

Rudy