RockWare Support Forum

Help!

Guest terry

when i try to make a lithological section, profil or medel an error occurred in the aplication ans a exception message appear "floating point overflow , Error drawing patterns index=10, density=-1.699999999999994E308, dimensions=74*16. Any ideas?

hi please HELP, when I try to use lithology section , I received a wrong results with non matching of different lithological horizons and an exception appears told me that the software finds problems with density patterns "Error drawing patterns index=10, density=-1.699999999999994E308, dimensions=74*16" I can continue working by pressing "continue programme" but the results seem false with not matching between lithological patterns in cross section and patterns in log that seem like anarchy matching !!

thank you sir for you help i cant find any problem with patterns, i will upload my project. Now i m confronted with an onther problem when i try to scan all borholes to ajust the project dimensions i find a false dimensions Z with negative values​​, I have checked all elevations but I didin't find any wrong value elevation (Z Project dimensosn between -1478 and 351) but the real elevations between 15 and 315!!