RockWare Support Forum

Changed xyz data, lith model not plotting now?

JosephECM

I recently added some new survey data for the borings I was using to create a solid lith model and when I re-ran the model it is no longer plotting anything at all? Any ideas what I might need to do to create the solid model again? Perhaps RW is still using the old point data that's stored in memory, and it needs to be purged before I re-plot the new model?

You can be sure that the xyz values for the lithology data has been updated by going to Edit --> Calculate XYZ values. I would also recommend that you plot the lithology data in 3D striplogs before creating a model, just to be sure that it looks like the survey data was imported correctly.

Best Regards,

Alison

alison@rockware.com

I'd to fix some duplicate I-Data resulting in import/export/update routines (from/to Excel). I was successful in remove duplicates and get the new model with Project -> Database Integrity (Check Database Integrity).

Regards,

Daniele

I just imported the new model to my laptop and ran it, and it has the same problem, 0 Volume for lithology? Perhaps I can upload the model, and you may be able to duplicate the problem? I am able to plot out the 3D striplogs fine, there's just nothing plotting out when I try to run the solid model?