RockWare Support Forum
Haris1977

PERIMETER CAGE OPTIONS

Hello there

I am relatively new to rockworks.

I have made a new project with specific dimensions (x,y,z, z=elevation in meters). What i want to do is - in Z axis - to plot meters not by 100 meters division, but by 20 meters division.

I tried to change it but i couldnt find anywhere how i can do it. Am i missing smth?

(you may see my attachment pic)

Take a look at the Project Dimensions where you can change project extents (X< Y and Z) as well as model and grid spacing. While the Project Dimensions can be hidden, it should be displayed near the top of the window by default. If it is hidden just check the "Display Project Dimensions" check box (see the attached screenshot).

Don't get carried away with increasing resolution. Depending on the spacing of your data you may find that there isn't much improvement beyond a certain point and large models will be slow to create and view.

post-7-088816900 1336662681_thumb.png

Take a look at the Project Dimensions where you can change project extents (X< Y and Z) as well as model and grid spacing. While the Project Dimensions can be hidden, it should be displayed near the top of the window by default. If it is hidden just check the "Display Project Dimensions" check box (see the attached screenshot).

Don't get carried away with increasing resolution. Depending on the spacing of your data you may find that there isn't much improvement beyond a certain point and large models will be slow to create and view.

I dont see what i could change in order to achive that (in Z axis - to plot meters in perimeter cage not by 100 meters division, but e.g by 20 meters division). See my Project Dimensions in thumbnail. What should i change? Vertical resolution Z nodes (in advanced options tab?)?

Sorry, I misread your question. In the Stratigraphic Model menu there is an option for the Reference Cage. Expand it and click on the Cage Options and select Manual Dimensions. You can now specify your minimum and maximum values as well as your spacing.

post-7-044098600 1336752089_thumb.png