RockWare Support Forum
Matt.Turner

Network License Error

Hi all,

As the topic states, I get this error message when I try to open Rockworks15. This started after it crashed once. I've tried all the obvious measures to get it working again, but with no luck.

I'd appreciate it if someone could shed some light on this one. I'm definitely not logged in!

Thanks

Hi Matt,

Check your PM's for a solution.

Thanks,

Tom B

RockWare Inc.

Hi.

I realize this is a bit of an older thread. I'm relatively new to running Rockworks on a network license, and I am having this same error (running Rockworks as a client on Windows XP SP3 using a networked license). This occurred after the programmed crashed, and, despite rebooting the client computer, Rockworks still states that the license is in use. I'm not sure I understand your advice, Tom. Could you please explain what you mean by "Check your PM's"? Thanks.

Paco

Hi Paco,

I replied to Matt via a private message (PM) on the forum.

Please send me a private e-mail message with your license/registration number and I'll send you the procedure.

Thanks,

Tom B

RockWare Inc

tomb at rockware dot com

Hi sybren,

I have sent you the solution via e-mail.

Thanks,

Tom B

RockWare Inc

I'm now having the same problem with Rockworks 15. Could I also get the solution, please?

Plus, my crashing began when I tried to regenerate a Stratigraphy model. I had run it once without problem, then updated/added some new boreholes and borehole information (for a total of 429 boreholes). Now Rockworks just "hangs" (and then I get the message about already being logged in). Is there a limit to the number of boreholes that Rockworks can handle before getting "bogged down"? Is that my problem?

Hi MTetford,

Send me an e-mail message with your network license number and I'll send you the "Already Logged In" solution via e-mail.

The program may be hanging while creating a Stratigraphy model because some of the formation do not have enough points to create grid files for the top and bottom of the formation. You are welcome to send me a ZIP file created by backing up your project and I will take a look.

Thanks,

Tom B

tomb at rockware dot com

Hi AJ,

I have sent you a message via e-mail.

Thanks,

Tom B

RockWare Inc