RockWare Support Forum
Lara

custom color scheme for p-data fence panels

I created and saved a custom color scheme for p-data cross sections in RW15 that I would like to use in my p-data fence panels as well. I poked around and can't seem to find a table file associated with this scheme anywhere (RW program files, My documents RW files, or the RW project folder).

How do I export or access my custom color scheme table created for cross sections so that I can apply it to fence panels? And is it possible to pre-set this custom color scheme before creating my fence diagram so that I do not have to manually adjust each panel after it is generated?

thanks

Lara

Lara,

When viewing the custom color fill table in the RockWorks program, you can export it as a TAB file for use in RockPlot3D by going to File | Export.

Unfortunately, you will have to direct each fence panel to the color TAB file one at a time. I will add your suggestions for specifying the TAB file at the time of diagram creation to our wishlist for RockWorks16.

Please let me know if you have additional questions about this.

Best Regards,

Alison ([email protected])

Lara,

color schemes for cross sections are stored in the project database. To create a file from a color table go to the Project Manager and expand the Misc. Project Tables and then the Color Fill Table sections. Double click on your table to open the editor and then select File/Export to create a .tab file.

Thanks - this works. It's a bit tedious since I have 23 panels in a fence diagram that I need to generate for four different parameters with custom color schemes. Hope this becomes a pre-set option in RW16...

Lara