RockWare Support Forum
Olafsson

3D striplog crash

Hello. I have been working on the RW15 demo version. Yesterday I suddenly started getting this error every time I try to make a 3D striplog.

I even get the message if I make a new project.

I think I was renaming a 3-D diagram file in the Borehole Manager and accidentally hit some random key. After that this seems to happen.

Incidentally we are buying the software today (just waiting for transaction verification) and I really need it to work!

So if you have any advice, please let me know!!!

Thanks in advance,

Olafsson

post-9963-065735500 1290600352_thumb.jpg

bugreport.txt

Never mind. I found the solution. The problem was with the 3-D viewer itself. I was able to reset the settings inside the window with the crash window open. That fixed the problem!

We're not sure why but this has become a recurring issue lately. It may have to do with security updates in Windows since the way that the code works hasn't changed.

We're currently testing a fix for this problem that should be available next week. If you'd like to try a beta copy of the program we should have a version available for download by the end of today. Contact us at [email protected] and we'll provide a link. Please be aware that there may still be some small issues with the beta version since quite a bit of code was affected by the changes. Any additional fixes won't be available until next week though you can always reinstall with the current production version available from our website.

Mitch