RockWare Support Forum

I-Data solid modeling

Emily

I am sure there is a simple solution to this, but for the life of me I can't figure it out! I am trying to model I-Data that is constrained by an upper surface. When the model is finished there is no I-Data appearing, only the logs are plotted. However, when I create the data not constraining it to the upper surface the model plots correctly. I am assuming there is something wrong with the upper surface grid but they are the same dimensions and node spacing. What else can I do to fix this? Thanks!

Hi Emily,

you can try displaying the surface and the model in RockPlot3D to get an idea of how they relate spatially. Use the Append option in in RockPlot3D and then you switch back and force between the model and the surface.

Mitch

Thanks for the help, when I did that and the surface didn't show up by itself, I realized that I had exported the vertical units of my DEM as meters instead of feet. It was outside my elevation bounds. I knew it was something easy but those things are always the hardest to figure out! Thank you!