RockWare Support Forum

No Scatter data on act2 plot

SideN

Hi Tom,

I cannot get scatter data (only – no labels) on the plot of act2. See files attached.

Could you resolve the problems, please?

Thank you in advance.

Hi Nikolay:

The scatter data loads fine for me. The problem is that the GWBSymbol.ttf font was not installed correctly on your computer. Please manually navigate to the font directory on the installation CD, right click on GWBSymbol.ttf and click install.

This should fix the GSS launch problem as well.

Please let me know if this addresses both issues.

Regards,

Tom

Hi Nikolay:

After talking with the developers, I realize we no longer put separate copies of the font directory on the installation CD. It is actually wrapped up in the installer executable. In all our tests here, the fonts installed just fine.

It is critical that you reboot after installation (and in your case, re-installation)- did you reboot, and if so, did that fix the issue?

If not, I'll send you a copy of the font installer.

Regards,

Tom

Hi Nikolay:

After talking with the developers, I realize we no longer put separate copies of the font directory on the installation CD. It is actually wrapped up in the installer executable. In all our tests here, the fonts installed just fine.

It is critical that you reboot after installation (and in your case, re-installation)- did you reboot, and if so, did that fix the issue?

If not, I'll send you a copy of the font installer.

Regards,

Tom

No it did not go off after the reboot.

Please send the installer.

No it did not go off after the reboot.

Please send the installer.

Nikolay:

Looks like this is not an actual installer. I have attached the font file in a zip file. Place this on your hard drive, right click on the file, and choose the install option.

Let me know if this resolves the issue.

Regards,

Tom

GWBSymbol.zip

Nikolay:

Looks like this is not an actual installer. I have attached the font file in a zip file. Place this on your hard drive, right click on the file, and choose the install option.

Let me know if this resolves the issue.

Regards,

Tom

Thank you, but it did not work.

I saved it. Right click the file -there is no option to install as it is just win-zip file with font in it, but not self installer. I Could not attach the screeshot - size quota.

Regards,

Nikolay

Thank you, but it did not work.

I saved it. Right click the file -there is no option to install as it is just win-zip file with font in it, but not self installer. I Could not attach the screeshot - size quota.

Regards,

Nikolay

Hi Nikolay:

You need to first extract the file from the zip file, and then right click on the .ttf file.

Regards,

Tom