RockWare Support Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Reso

2 D conturing

Hi

if any one can help me on this question i will appreciate very much

when i convert ore thickness to grid base on the boolean model contours are not cntinous and crossing each other (see attached file)

If i do the same thing based on original model not on boolean model i have graph that i like very much but the range is strange (0-1275 ????) and is very different from the factic thickness range (0-365 m ) or Zn % range (0-34%). What is this ?

Any way that i can draw a graph of thickness x content (m%) that meand meter percentage

Kind regards

Reso

post-113-1137545112.jpg

Hi Reso:

The map that was created by the model does look very strange. When was the last time you updated your program? I recall some problems with contour maps in an older version, although I cannot remember the details. You may be able to fix this problem simply by downloading and reinstalling from:

http://www.rockware.com/cgi-bin/downloads/...orks2004^direct

Since the tool for creating a thickness grid based on a boolean model is really only meant for use with a boolean model, it makes sense that you are getting strange results when using a model that is not just composed of 1s and 0s.

If the update does not fix the problem, I will have better luck trouble shooting if you could send me both your original model file, and your boolean MOD file. You can send this to me directly at [email protected]

I hope that this helps!

Thanks,

Alison Alcott

RockWare, Inc.